Sunday, September 13, 2009

-I MeT SomeonE NeW-

  I met someone new!!I love them!!& of course they're my families not my lovers or anything!!Well,maybe to others would say it doesn't mean anything but to me they worth a lot!=Here how it starts=I'm having dinner at my uncle Eric's house to meet my relatives.When I reached my uncle Eric's house,I could barely open my eyes!His home is way too awesome and luxurious!& much more is I'm having Pizza for dinner!!It's delicious and I loved to!I didin't know that I have other cousins till now I notice that I've got 3!They're all elder than me!Fortunately,we all both were friendly so It's quite alright..To tell you the truth,I felt shy at first..Haha~=>They're nice and I'm looking forward to be close with them if I can..I heard that their mum said that her daughter is fierce then d eldest son is stubborn & lastly her second son is the most well-behaved!I can't believe it but hey It's their mom who understands them the most!Oh oh yeah,I can't dismiss d Mr. Brainy!Can't guess?It's my uncle!He's a genius!His brain is always faster than his mouth!He just can't talk finish what he's thinking in his mind!He's hillarious!Well..Sometimes his motions are quite odd & funny too~I guess that's who he is~I wish that I could be him in future..But really?Can I?It's that necessary?Hard to..Also,he got plenty of books in his room & I borrowed some!He's nice but maybe high demand..If who becomes his wife..Oh No!It's gonna be crazy!His wife is gonna be pityful..Haha!Sorry for saying that my kind uncle!Hope you don't mind!^ ~       <=It's gonna be memorable and hope that I'll be close with them always!!=>