Thursday, April 30, 2009


Let's see...What should I say today???Hmm...I'm going to start with ToDaY....Today,I'm having lots of homework!!!Could I possibly manage to finish it?Are you thinking what I'm thinking?It is...I need to try...If I didn't accomplished it,then dai wok lorh!!!Trust me,It wouldn't happen!!!I listened 2 true real life story that really touched me...These 2 are also about families...Each story has it own concept and indication...But both are very meaningful...More and more small test will be coming...You are definitely right!Stress is also coming!But tomorrow,Friday is Labour day and Saturday we didn't need to go to school...I'm still missing you...What are you doing now...I just can't forget the memories we've been through...Gushing out always in my mind...My friends...When will I get a chance to meet you all?Oh when....I'll be having my english oral in my next lesson...Hope I do it well!!Yup!!^ ~I've learn a lot in broadcast today...Playing music...Adjusting mic stand and others...