Friday, May 1, 2009



It is too hot!!!Boring,boring,boring!!!However,it's weekend!!!Therefore,i really need to know how to spend it nicely and appreciate it!!!Our world is now changing...I know it...It becomes more and more worst!!!Will it be too late to save our colourful and lovely world???Could it be??We,humans should really need to change our attitude!!!Let's help our mother nature together!!!It sounds like a very complicated hard job...But...Do you know???We actually can do it in our daily lifes!!!Just like,throw rubbish into the trash bin without litter it anywhere...And remember also not to burn it all up around our peaceful environment!!!Besides that,we can also recycle recyclable things and lots more!!!Oh my,why do i talk like a grown up!But,I'm quite proud of myself!!!Come on!!!Let's do it together!!!Gambateh!!!Go go!!!Okay...I enough for here now...Gotta go!!!