Friday, May 22, 2009





Oh dear...I've been so many days haven't posted yet...And now..I really don't know where to start?!?!Okay..Erm..This post must be totally long!!!Come now my all sweet memories!!!Now I'm going to start posting without wasting my precious time!!Sports Day is already over...I'm having fun and no fun in the same time!!!Haha!!Creepy right?Yar,i know that!But why did I say like that?Well,that's simple.Because I'm having fun when I'm with my friends,watch those interesting events and also shout to support my friends who participate in it!!!Unfortunately,there is also no fun because that day was completely hot!!!Hot until we can burn into big tasty pigs!!!Haha!!And we can melt in just 3 seconds as a snowman!!!Nonsense right??But it was hot!!!However,I also hope that we can still celebrate Sports Day in Stadium Bukit Jalil next year!Mother's Day is also over...I'm making a powerpoint for my mum!Of course it isn't an easy task!!!It took me 1 week to complete it...It's not because that I'm as slow as a snail!!!It's just only because that I put a lot of effort in it,k?It's true!I need to go online and search websites for cute pics...And I need to think meaningful poems by myself...I need to design it well so it looks quite chic!!Erm...I also need to animate it for my slide show to be more enthusiastic!Therefore I have a lot of work to do!!!U'r clear that my dad is hillarious right?He's funny!When the slide show starts,he quickly took a handkerchief so my mum can wipe off her tears!It's memorable to me,cause it's my 1st time to make a perfect powerpoint for my mum!(to me larh)Today is Teacher's Day!!Hooray!!Yeah!!!Not just we,students are excited,teachers are also happy too!Jesse and me felicitate our all beloved teachers!!!I'ts fun!!!Hehe!!!We can also watch the cool performance and sweet contest for our sweet teachers!And what's more cool is no lessons and homework today!!Yay!!After that, we all return home at 11.45p.m.I require to admit that I'm more and more admired in English!![since when I'm more younger]I love to read,hear included sing it!I just love how those people whom talks very well in it except for those whom always being rude!!If I could be the 1st 1 to hear it all day long,then that will be awesome!!!There's lots of programme that I like..Travel and Living(Project Runway,Food paradise...),Discovery,National Geographic,Discovery,History,Animal Planet,Hitz,A.O.D and lots more!!!Okay it's enough for now...Feeling very tired now..Bye!^ ^