Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I have a lot of fun on Sunday,24th of May.We, the broadcasting association start this amazing activity at 7:30 in the morning.When I arrived,I was quite really early that the egg yolk haven't rose yet.Of course,I did help my seniors for preparing it.I just can't wait to start!!!After that,we all need to wait for others school's broadcasting club's personnel.Firstly,we would have our delicious breakfast while we served our nice guests.Then,we finally could start!!!Hooray!!!We were divided in to groups that was followed by our name card's colour.My team is yellow colour!!A cool colour right?We meet a lot of people from different schools..Well..That is Tsun Jin and lots more...(sorry,i forgot how to spell others school's name!>.<)We then sit together in a circle and chat about our groups title and others...Our slogan is very funny{just because our team has two teenage boys that is very hillarious!!!}There are 8 person altogether,except for those two boys,others are all girls..Steffy said that I'm very lucky cause I can recognize two hotties in my team..Oh boy..[they look ok larh..hehe!]Well..Talk about them..Ahar,got it!Like the two teenage boys had just switch their age or something..I say this because 1 is age 18 but look more younger while the 16 one look more mature..Weird much!!Maybe this is called miracle or innate?The elder one is our group most eldest one.Therefore,he will be the secondary leader.(We already have a female head leader so he'd be the second)To him is not fair,but to us all is way too fair!!!Wakakaka!!!Our female head leader is so adorable!And of course her voice is so sweet that she talks well!But she can't participate in when we had our challenges in games..The aged 16 teen boy is our group most funniest..I do love my group..We all went it pretty well cause we all have teamwork..The second reason was each of us also have talented skills..It's just because we haven't perform it 100%..Lots of fun,fun,fun and of course totally fun!!!I hope that we can attend it next year again!!!Yippie!!!School's out!!!Others might have fun and enjoy themselves..But KC's students(included me)must be stressed and tired!!We have lots of homework and revision to prepare for our next examination!And don't forget that we have also projects need to manage in addition homeworks!!!However...I'll also take some time to have a nice nap...Gosh...Stress!Homeworks!Exams!Revisions!Urge...Boy,I'm totally sick of it!!!But anyway,HaPpY HoLiDaYs My FrEnDz!!!! =>