Friday, June 19, 2009

 
I just don't understand...Why will all these things happened in a sudden...How come?There's lot of terrible things happened..The most worst was that my hometown's buddies thing...Okay now...I would like to take a breath and tell it all..It's even more better now..But still feeling down..But not that down down larh...>),her elder brother(he's a genius,yup and quite a nice person^^),lastly her eldest brother(he's talented,quite nice but sometimes could be a little playful)Wan't to know their names?Err...I'm really not sure about this lerh...Okay...Okay...It's Huan Huan,Zhen Zhen and Yang Yang...I've meet Yang Yang and Zhen Zhen since I'm just a little baby..Weird much har?It'easy..It's just only because of my mummy know them included their parents..Now let the true story begins...My closest buddies, their mum passed away when they're young..Yang Yang and Zhen Zhen could spend their lifes longer with their mum while Huan Huan only can spend her life with her dearly mother shortly...They couldn't get their mother's love when they're young...So it's sad and terrible...Because their mum is a very nice person,she's beautiful,caring,generous...Why??Why can't just let a very nice person live longer with her family,seeing their children having successful and joyful life??However,they all together study hard cause they know their mum as a teacher wished that they would get average grades and a average life..Their dad also work hard and he always care and love his sons and daugthers..He would also giving them good advices so that they would be good always..But now...Their father also been taked away by the heavens of god...He's also a great person...Why??Why that god need to be that.............Can't they just spend their loving lifes with their parents longer???Fortunately,they have cousins,but some of them just thought of advantages($$$$$$$$)...But they're still studying hard...And that's a good thing..they'll move to my home while they're managing their college..I would help them with all I can of course..And they'll be my brothers and sisters even though that they didin't..Gambateh o!!!I know that you all can do it!!Go for it!!!And then the next case is that my uncle's one and only car been stolen...Oh dear...Oh and test is coming!!!!Urge...More pressure!!!!!!Anyway,let's work hard together!!!Yup,Go Go!!We can do it,alright!!!