Tuesday, September 22, 2009

-AnOtheR DaY PaSsEs By...-


The next day comes...Boy...I felt very exhausted...I notice that I've been slept late by these days..That's actually not good for these teen girls...Well...They said it..I think I'm gonna miss them..Hope they'll be happy and think positively always..But I should help them and trust them..Just wait and see the appearances..Gotta be patient..Goodness..I have lots of holiday homeworks need to do..Besides that,I still got others need to do for my broadcasting society and lots of preparation for my third last exam!And even all my small tests!I'm really tired!!!But I know I just can't stop my foot steps till I reach to the end!Yup!Just like fight till the end!Yup!Okay,enough for chit-chats~I gotta go and start my battle!!!Heehee~ ^ ~Fighting!!!> <