Tuesday, September 22, 2009

-D HaPpY HaPpY DaY-


I met my my very very close buddies from my hometown!I'm felt very joyful but felt sorry for them sometimes..because..haiz..didin't want to talk bout it again..It was incredibly sad for all of us...Anyway..I'll try my best to make them more happier and I can't be shy!Oh goodness!Can I really do it?I'm very shy sometimes...haha=> But I guess I can try. ^ ~ Yup,u won't know until u tried. Today is my special friend's birthday!Happy birthday!Hope u pass u'r PMR exam with flying colours because I believe that u won't let us all down!I trust u!^ ^ And don't forget need to smile always!You really make me worry so much..You aren't like that when u'r younger..Where's the u?Hope u'll come back..I'll try my best and I'll wait patiently..I believe that u can!> < H.H.u'r growing up already!U'r more and more pretty!Oh way too beautiful girls!Haha ^ ^Remember you all need to be happy forever no matter what!And I'll be your side always!I'll try my very best!Yup!Gambateh ya'!=>Hope we'll be very very very close forever!^ ~ BBBFF!