Saturday, September 19, 2009

-2nD DaY-

It's only the second day..But I still got lots to do..How am I gonna finish it all?Oh my goodness..I logged in facebook and saw 1 of my teacher said something very very important..She says those who are into video or computer games or just interested in playing and eating will regret in the end...Gosh..These words are so scary..But I think some others would say:Nah,whatever!Right??I know how to cook today!Hooray for me!I've learned to cook ham fried rice!And the result is excellent!Yup,it's true!My mum told me~She won't lie to me because she's always that straight,therefore I'll always trust her and accept what she said to me~She's veeeery veeery important!That's why she's my mum and I'm in her body for so many months~I'm just like one of her organ or compound!I'm learning sushi on Tuesday!Yeah!I looooooove sushi!!It's quite healthy  and tasty!!Can't wait!!Hope the result is superb!Heehee~ ^ ~