Thursday, September 17, 2009

-D 1st DaY-


I woke up late(almost) today!I said that I'm "late" because I wake up at 5:25 early in the morning as usual~ Goodness~ Of course it's tired...But I'm now used to it..Well..I should!I like school's life but u will feel bored or down sometimes...Just hard to say but I could say that it's like walking up an upside down hill...Fulfill with fascinating adventures,boring sometimes or even fell down many times but u need to stand up again,wipe off d dirts from d wounds and cure it patiently...Well,this is my life!May miracles appear if we would  be brave to challenge and struggle to the very end..Maybe I'll going back to my hometown in the morning(early again> <)!I can't wait to meet my grandparents and even my buddies!I Miiissed them so much!!Hope they were alright!Just like how d malays sang-Balik kampung ~ Oooh~ Balik kampung~ It means back to hometown. I need to manage my homework already~ K,bye! =>