Monday, December 21, 2009

-D LonG SchooL HolidayS-

How come that time passes that fast?
I really thought that actually it is quite short although it's 2 Months..
Sorry,I'm getting more and more lazy to refresh my blog again.Haha,but now i did now,isn't it?
Btw,my hometown buddies came to kl and u know were juz having fun!
But to be honest,i didin't talk much to 2 big bro..
Ooopsy,i almost forgot to introduce them : 1 lil' sis called Huan , 1 younger bro is Zhen & d eldest Yang..
So i think u all now get it right?
Anyway,i talked much with Huan but those 2 guys..Man..I'm so shy!
I'm always like that when I'm facing boys..Well,of course it's true!
But at least i got talked to them lah.And everything went well.
Oh & i got a new fave star!He's J.G.S!!!I really not sure should i tell u know..
But you can find out at the *My Fave Star* there..
Pic!!!:>>>