Tuesday, December 22, 2009

-It'S GonnA Be A BranD NeW YeaR SooneR Or LateR-

Tick-tock..
Tick-tock..
& here goes again..
Well,sometimes life is just way too bored..
Of course I know it's now the right time to get some rest..However..
I really don't know..Cause now I'm feeling that I am wasting my time..
But I did really do something precious and valuable by these days..
Shh...It's a secret that I can't tell..Haha!Of course it's true!
Anyway,*I spend time with my family and my hometown friends..
*I do notes and exercises..
*I do get some rest..
*Watched You Are Beautiful!!Haha!
*Spotted my brand new idol!!!Hahaha!!
Honestly,he is my last one!Only 2 is enough already!
I need to be faithful!That's right!
Though I really think that they really look the part!
They look alike!Don't they?
I'll only support them 2 forever!!!Aza aza fighting!!!